Ideally located in the Grand Center Arts District, AAH offers a fusion of gracious hospitality combined with socially inspiring experiences for the most discerning guests. Our first in class service, distinctive dining and bar menus and venues and wide array of amenities create a truly authentic St. Louis experience. Welcome to your personal gateway to one of the midwest’s great cities.
- 146 rooms including 38 suites
- First hotel that empowers guests to book rooms by the emotion of color.
- Select accommodations with full equipped kitchenettes
- Amenities by Molton Brown
- Luxury linens and the most comfy beds and pillows
- Complimentary wifi
- Personal concierge services offering access to St. Louis attractions and special events
- Dining and nightlife with creative food & beverage selections by Chef David Burke AND ESQUARED HOSPITALITY.
- Outdoor rooftop terrace with panoramic views
- Inspired Grand Ballroom and Playhouse for meetings and private events
- Valet parking
Angad Arts Hotel welcomes your four legged family members. As a lifestyle hotel, your pet is part of your lifestyle and we are pleased to offer a doggy bed/blanket, doggy bags, water and food bowls and special treats. All pets must be good citizens and cannot be left unattended in the room. 60lbs or less $75 pet fee will apply.
Please call ahead so that your furry friend won't have to lift a paw.
For any inquiries, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to speaking with you about Angad Arts Hotel, a wholly new hospitality experience and beacon for St. Louis’ vibrant arts scene.
Make Something New With Us
In anticipation of our opening, we invite you to join the Angad Arts Hotel (AAH) community by sharing your words, photographs and drawing to help create our online “Stay Colorful” mural.