Snow Globes @ Art Bar
Wed Dec 09
to Sat Apr 17
@ Art Bar
The GLOW GLOBE at ART BAR brings a unique twist to our rooftop experience. Enjoy an immersive experience overlooking the downtown St. Louis skyline inside a cozy & heated igloo with up to 6 of your closest friends and family!
VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
WHEN YOU ARE SECURING THE RESERVATION TICKET THAT RESERVES THE GLOBE FOR THE SLOTTED TIME FOR YOU AND GUESTS (6ppl MAX ) YOUR GUESTS DO NOT ALSO NEED TO BOOK TICKETS/RESERVATIONS.
- A half-hour between reservations is reserved for sanitization
- While this experience is secluded from the ART BAR, we encourage you to use your best judgment when deciding with whom you share the experience, and we encourage you to do so with people you are comfortable being with without a mask and in close proximity.
- Staff will wear a mask. You may remove your mask while inside the igloo, but a mask must be worn inside ART BAR, ANGAD ARTS HOTEL and while surrounding the igloo
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the price for reserving a GLOW GLOBE?
The minimum food and beverage spend for a standard 2hr reservation is $200. Gratuity is not included in the $200 food and beverage minimum.
- What is the length of time for a normal Igloo reservation?
Igloo reservations are for 2hr periods for a $200 food and beverage minimum. Reservations are available daily from 5 pm to 11 pm daily. 9 pm is the last reservation time
- How many people fit in a GLOW GLOBE?
Igloos are furnished with seating and fit up to 6 people. If an Igloo is not reserved, a maximum walk-up group of 6 people may use the Igloo on a first-come/first-serve basis.
- Is the GLOW GLOBE heated?
Yes, the GLOW GLOBE is individually heated. The amount of heat that is maintained inside the Igloo will vary depending on the outside temperature and the number of times the door is opened and closed. During the extreme colder months, the temperatures will remain lower in the Igloos as opposed to when the outside temperature is warmer.
- Is there a dress code for the GLOW GLOBE experience?
Casual upscale attire is recommended for all guests at the Roof, including the Igloo experience. Although each Igloo is heated, as the outside temperatures are colder, a coat or jacket is recommended.
- Are there age limits for the Igloos?
All guests in the Igloos must be 21 years of age or older
- Are there food and beverage options available inside the Igloos?
Yes, the Art Bar food and cocktail menus are available, as well as our seasonal specialty menus. No outside food or beverage products are allowed at the Roof or in the Igloos.
- Does the GLOW GLOBE experience reservation include a server for food and beverage?
Yes, a dedicated server will take care of the guests during the Igloo reservation. Please be considerate of the server as it is cold outside during the Missouri winter months.
- Will a GLOW GLOBE reservation be canceled in the event of inclement weather?
Yes, if the weather does not cooperate (extreme winds, ice, heavy snowfall, etc.), guests with reservations will be notified of the cancellation.
Terms & Conditions
Wed Dec 09to Sat Apr 17
Snow Globes @ Art Bar
Sat Jan 236pm
Food as Art: Dinner Series
Wed Feb 177 PM
ART AND ECONOMY-- the power of Independence
Speaker Series with artist Travis Sheridan, our featured artist of the exhibition Imperfect Pixels, and Darren Jackson
Wed Feb 107:00 PM
ART AND JUSTICE-- The power of activism Speaker Series with artist Travis Sheridan, our featured artist of the exhibition Imperfect Pixels, and activist De Nichols
Fri Jan 01to Fri Dec 31
Join us for Happy Hour Wed-Sat from 5 pm-7 pm
Sat Nov 28to Sat May 01
Art Bar Menus & Reservations
Wed Feb 037 PM
ART AND POLICY -- the power of Leadership Speaker Series with artist Travis Sheridan, our featured artist of the exhibition Imperfect Pixels, and Tishaura Jones
Fri Jan 01to Fri Jan 29
Curated Arts Tour of Angad Arts Hotel with our Art Relations Manager & Curator Vanessa Rudloff
Sat Feb 136pm
Food as Art: Valentines Edition